Go TO Content
1-4 ID Card Renewal
1-4 ID Card Renewal


  • The following documents should be enclosed with the note verbale/official letter:

    • Application form for Identification/BTE Card

    • Copy of passport

    • Copy of visa

    • 2-inch photo (white background)

    • Expired ID/BTE card (New MOFA ID and BTE cards WILL NOT be given unless the old ones have been returned to the Department of Protocol)